Sisters and BFF
- Emma puts a foam tiara on Zuri’s head, then hugs her.
- Zuri invites Emma to her tea party.
- Zuri is very upset when she finds out that Emma can't come to her tea party.
- Emma has plans but when she is blown off, she participates in Zuris tea party, which cheers her up.
- Zuri saves a seat for Emma even when she thought she wasn't going to come.
- Emma and Zuri play together at the tea party and they seem to have a strong bond.
- Emma lifts Zuri upon Bertram's back to put the ornament on. then she holds her hand.
- Zuri and Emma are wearing matching pajamas and slippers when their parents arrive.
- Zuri sits on Emma's lap when they talk to their parents.
- Zuri asks Jessie if she can have Emma's room.
- Zuri and Emma are planning for Tony and Jessie's mystery-filled fourth "first date".
- Zuri and Emma were singing a rap song together.
- Emma lifts Zuri off the stage.
- Emma was worried about Zuri.
- Emma helps Zuri with Stuart.
- Emma braids Zuri's hair.
The Kid Whisper
- Emma looked worried when there was a drum on Zuris head.
- Emma carried Zuri out of the room.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.