|“||You just got nannified!||”|
After Jessie embarrasses Luke in front of a bully, he doesn't want her to help him with anything in public. When the mean kid faces off with Luke in a paintball contest, Luke has only Ravi to be his partner but he can't play paintball. Upset, Jessie arrives at the park to prove to Luke that she can help win the paintball war.
Meanwhile, Zuri is having her own tea party, she invites Emma to her party but Emma refuses because her friend Jasmine Epstein is coming over. Zuri invites Bertram to her tea party. BYOB (bring your own boa) party. Zuri doesn't like Bertram as a guest so she is left alone. Later Emma gets uninvited to a concert with Jasmine, so Emma finally arrives at Zuri's tea party to cheer her up.
- Debby Ryan as Jessie Prescott
- Skai Jackson as Zuri Ross
- Karan Brar as Ravi Ross
- Peyton List as Emma Ross
- Cameron Boyce as Luke Ross
- Kevin Chamberlin as Bertram
Luke: "Now watch and learn. I'm gonna climb this wall faster than a spider monkey on a sugar high!"
Luke: My team is gonna be zombies. We gonna eat your brains!
Jessie: Yeah! If you had any!
Luke: You just been nannified!
- The Queasy-Bake Oven is a parody of the Easy-Bake Oven.
- This is the first episode where Luke interacts with Jessie as if she is just a friend, rather than a love interest.
- The main plot for this episode is very similar to the main plot of the Zoey 101 episode, "Defending Dustin". Coincidentally, both episodes are the 4th episode of their series, and their first seasons.
- This is the first episode to air during Halloween.
- This is the only episode that Jasmine appears out of the whole seasons.
- Trevor calls Luke "Puke", which was the same nickname Eric gave him in the BUNK'D episode "Luke's Back".
| To view the Zombie Tea Party 5 gallery, click here.