|“||Your karma is dirtier than the back of Mr. Kipling's cage...after Taco Tuesday.||”|
PlotJessie goes out to the park with Tony, the doorman of the building, and Emma believes that he might be in love with her, giving her dating advice from her magazine, Leopard Beat. Luke and Zuri prank Ravi. Fed up, he tells them about karma and how they're going to get punished if they keep playing with him.
- Debby Ryan as Jessie Prescott
- Skai Jackson as Zuri Ross
- Karan Brar as Ravi Ross
- Peyton List as Emma Ross
- Cameron Boyce as Luke Ross
- Kevin Chamberlin as Bertram Winkle
Luke: (looking through telescope) “Eww! Bertram! Put on a shirt!”
Luke: First, pigeon poop? Now, bloodthirsty squirrels? Maybe Ravi's right. This is bad karma. The universe is out to destroy me!"
Bertram: "Now, will that be happening before dinner? Because I need to get a head count."
Zuri: "Wow. He is one sound sleeper." (watching Ravi sleep)
Luke: "He looks so peaceful. I don't like it."
Jessie: How do I look?
Zuri: Like Cinderella (whispering to Emma) ...before the Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo!
- This was the second episode to be filmed, but it aired third.
- In this episode, the penthouse theatre room is shown for the first time.
- This episode got 3.9 million views on the premiere.
- Emma's favorite magazine, Leopard Beat, is a parody of the famous fashion magazine called Tiger Beat.
- Ravi wears white briefs according to Zuri.
- Zuri was on Luke's side at the beginning of the episode, pranking Ravi but near the end, she was helping Ravi.
- When it first shows Luke standing out in the rain, his hair appears to be dry, but right before Bertram pulls the blinds down, he is completely wet.
- In the scene where pigeons poop on Luke, through the door his hands are up in the air, but when the camera goes to Ravi through the door, his hands are down.
- When Emma is reading her magazine, it can be told they made the cover using a computer system and ripped out pages of "Pop Star" magazine to make the prop. If the viewer looks closely, a page poster that has the Pop Star logo in the top right corner can be seen.
| To view the Used Karma gallery, click here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.