|“||Like Michael Phelps at the Olympics.||”|
After Jessie's dad cleans out his bomb shelter, Jessie gives Zuri her favourite childhood doll, called Military Mary. Jessie tells Zuri that the doll has sentimental value to Jessie. However, when Zuri trades it with a toy collector for a far less impressive toy, her, Jessie, and Ravi must find a way to get the doll back. Meanwhile, Bertram is entering a Salsa dancing contest to win over his crush. However, he has no experience in Salsa dancing because he thought it would be about the sauce instead of the dance, so Luke and Emma work together to teach Bertram to dance.
- Debby Ryan as Jessie Prescott
- Peyton List as Emma Ross
- Cameron Boyce as Luke Ross
- Karan Brar as Ravi Ross
- Skai Jackson as Zuri Ross
- Kevin Chamberlin as Bertram Winkle
Simon: Simon Sneed's the name, toy collecting is my game.
Ravi: As making rather obvious rhymes, apparently.
Bertram: If you think that was good, you should see me make salsa.
- This episode shows that Luke and Emma are good salsa dancers.
- This is Bertram's third love interest in the series, even though he never loved Mrs. Chesterfield.
- In the Toy-Tacular, the performers perform a dance routine called "As Long As You Bug Me". The title is a parody of the song "As Long As You Love Me" by Justin Bieber.
- Bertram mistakes Salma's description of him as her "new novio" for a car. "Novio" is Spanish for "boyfriend," and the car he was thinking of was the Chevrolet Nova.
- This is the first episode that shows Luke and Emma really getting along.
- The doll that Jessie had is from MGAs Moxie Girls.
| To view the Toy Con gallery, click here.