|“||Just my luck! It's raining Men, Not hens||”|
Bertram's mother visits to celebrate his birthday, but sadly for them, they don't get along very well, as Wanda continuously steals the spotlight, even if she had to go through extreme measures (by shunning Emma & Zuri out of their performance). Furious with his mother, Bertram gives her "the talk" in front of Jessie & the Ross children, while learning how to stand up for himself and his family, thus gaining more confidence to reveal his soft side (love) for the children. Wanda apologizes for her bad behavior as they both happily embrace, making Bertram hungry in the end. Meanwhile, the Science World puts the Ross brothers to the test as they're assigned a project which requires an egg. Ravi decides that they should drop the egg and capture its results. Fortunately, Luke perceives this as an opportunity to prove that he is really smart by showing off his outside-the-box thinking. Unfortunately for him, Jessie & Ravi don't accept out-of-the-box ideas, and Ravi claims their science project as his own achievement, which confuses Luke.
- Debby Ryan as Jessie Prescott
- Peyton List as Emma Ross
- Cameron Boyce as Luke Ross
- Karan Brar as Ravi Ross
- Skai Jackson as Zuri Ross
- Kevin Chamberlin as Bertram Winkle
- Bertram's nickname is revealed to be Bertootchka, and his nickname for his mother is Mommoochka.
- The episode title is a reference to the 1987 film Throw Momma from the Train.
- This is the only appearance of Wanda Winkle.
- When the kids mention about what Bertram has done for them, they somewhat reference past episodes:
To view the Throw Momma from the Terrace transcript, click here.
| To view the Throw Momma from the Terrace gallery, click here.