The Runaway Bride of Frankenstein is the twenty-third episode, and also the 3rd part of the 2-hour Season 3 special, and the 75th episode overall. It aired on October 2, 2014.
CONTINUING OF FROM No Money, Mo' Problems.
Following up from the previous episode, No Money, Mo' Problems, Jessie decides to think about marrying Brooks while the Ross kids prepare for the Halloween Festival; the festivities take a scary turn when she learns that none of the kids like him but after Brooks' helping the kids, they start to like him. Meanwhile, Jessie, who can't seem to decide whether Brooks is the perfect guy or not, finally finds her answer after she dreams about getting a perfect guy, and decides to marry Brooks.
TO BE CONTINUED in The Final Part Special (There Goes The Bride).
- Debby Ryan as Jessie Prescott
- Peyton List as Emma Ross
- Cameron Boyce as Luke Ross
- Karan Brar as Ravi Ross
- Skai Jackson as Zuri Ross
- Kevin Chamberlin as Bertram Winkle
This information is currently unknown.
- This is the third Halloween episode of the series.
- This episode premiered on a Thursday instead of Friday due to Wreck It Ralph airing that day.
- This is the second episode to air on Thursday.
- It is revealed that Jessie is 22 years old.
- The third Halloween episode of the series.
- This is the only episode in which Brooks appears, and Mrs. Chesterfield doesn't.
- This episode is a parody of the classic films Frankenstein and Bride of Frankenstein.
- Ravi's costume is a play between Frankenstein and Einstein. He also quotes twice the infamous catchphrase "It's alive! Alive!"
- Brooks's monster dances are similar to Michael Jackson's Thriller.
| To view the The Runaway Bride of Frankenstein gallery, click here.