|“||Jessie Prescott, crushing dreams since 2010!||”|
— Jessie talking sarcastically to Emma
Rossed at Sea Part 3 is the thirteenth episode in Season 4 of JESSIE and the 91st episode overall. This is the last part of the three-parter. It aired on June 7, 2015. This episode scored 2.4 million viewers.
In the final part of the "Rossed at Sea" three-parter, Jessie abruptly ends the Ross family vacation because the kids are constantly fighting. They wind up in a pickle when they find the yacht the next morning floating in the middle of the sea with no captain or crew in sight.
- Debby Ryan as Jessie Prescott
- Peyton List as Emma Ross
- Cameron Boyce as Luke Ross
- Karan Brar as Ravi Ross
- Skai Jackson as Zuri Ross
- Kevin Chamberlin as Bertram Winkle
- This is the final part of the "Rossed at Sea" 3 parter.
- This episode is also known as "Adrift at Sea"
- This is the third episode without guest stars ("The Jessie-nator: Grudgement Day", "Morning Rush").
- Emma almost fell into the sea and could have almost possibly died (she refused to wear a life jacket).
- It is revealed that Jessie was never really on the drill team, which was talked about a lot throughout all 4 seasons of the show.
- It is revealed that Emma was born with short eyelashes, and she wears fake ones to make them appear longer.
- When Bertram fell off the boat, it's unknown if he did it on purpose.
- In a couple of scenes, Jessie and Zuri are seen wearing different shoes than the ones they were wearing in the previous episode.
- Luke has revealed his long-time secret that he's been hiding: that he likes to bite his toenails.
- When Emma and Zuri are about to walk in the Captain's room, they came from the front of the boat. But before that happened, no one was in front of the boat.
| To view the Rossed at Sea Part 3 gallery, click here.