Brother and Sister
- Both have very reasonable concerns (Emma-Fashion; Ravi-Mrs. Kipling).
- Both tend to freak out during a bad situation; either screaming, yelling, or panicking.
- Both have very similar noses.
- Both seem to be scared of ghosts.
- The probability of them taking high risks are extremely low (under 20%).
- Both seem to spend time with Mrs. Kipling the most.
- Both tend to be very critical at times.
- Both often taunt their younger siblings (Luke-->Emma; Zuri-->Ravi) or are taunted by them (Emma-->Luke; Ravi-->Zuri).
- Ravi and Emma are noticeably less mischievous than Luke and Zuri.
- Both the maturest of the kids.
- Both tend to listen to Jessie the most.
- They are both very smart.
- Emma is a girl, while Ravi's a boy.
- Emma is American but Ravi is Indian.
- Emma's hair is blonde and her skin is light but Ravi's hair is black and his skin is light tan.
- Ravi is adopted while Emma is not.
- Ravi tries to convince Emma that violence is never the answer (although Emma ignores him and hits him with a pillow).
- And Ravi jumped Emma from behind (stated the fact Emma throws a pillow at Him).
- Ravi was angry with Emma for hitting him with the pillow.
- Ravi asks Emma if she is going to the park with the rest of the bunch.
- Ravi showed somewhat of a frown when Emma wasn't going to the park.
- Emma and Ravi get left behind at the subway station.
- They both dance together at the station with Fritz.
- They spend almost the entire episode together.
- When Ravi starts freaking out, Emma tries to calm him down.
- Ravi trusts Emma enough to calm him down.
- Emma helps Ravi make a video about Mr. Kipling.
- Ravi agrees with Emma about the costume she picked out for Mr. Kipling, even though Luke doesn't.
- Ravi says that Emma is beautiful as always, but then he says that she should look away.
- When Jessie told that Morgan Ross and Christina Ross was going to expect a baby, Emma said "shh".
- Ravi asked Emma (and Luke) if they knew anything and they whistled.
- Emma (and Luke, Ravi, Jessie, Morgan, and Christina) talked with Ravi in the end.
- Emma (and Luke) said that they are happy to have Ravi in the family than what they expected.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.