|“||No kidding! Luke has owed me $10 since May.||”|
Stuart wants to have some alone time with Zuri. He thought the panic room would be the best place, but they end up being trapped in it with Ravi, Luke, and Jessie. Meanwhile, Bertram and Emma help Jessie with an upcoming audition.
- Debby Ryan as Jessie Prescott
- Peyton List as Emma Ross
- Cameron Boyce as Luke Ross
- Karan Brar as Ravi Ross
- Skai Jackson as Zuri Ross
- Kevin Chamberlin as Bertram Winkle
Ravi: What? Nonsense, You probably just entered the code wrong, (enters code wrong) Uh-oh, Now I understand why this is called a panic room, Now give me room to panic! (At the disco) Screams and panics.
- "Worthington Manor" is the third revealed show that Bertram and Emma watch together, after "Couture Cooking Marathon" and "Runways And Ravioli".
- The panic room was mentioned before in "Badfellas" when Jessie and Zuri entered the penthouse with branchy, Zuri said: "I think I'll start by showing Branchy the panic room"
- Ravi is shown to like Kylie Nicholson in this episode.
- Worthington Manor is a parody of Downton Abbey.
- When Zuri tells Stuart that the exit code is not working, Stuart runs towards her, in that scene the door was open.
- When Luke is pushed by Zuri the board game is on the floor but on the next scene the board game is back on the table but the next scene only the cards are on the table.
- When Jessie is reading the morse code message, she read off time, saying the letters different than the light pattern. Instead, she should have read S.S.O. or changed her timing.
To view the Panic Attack Room transcript, click here.
| To view the Panic Attack Room gallery, click here.