Ms. Devlin is Emma's art teacher. She does not seem to care about teaching her students.
- She hates her life.
- She hates Bobo the Chimp because of his fingers paintings been chose by a museum, instead of her landscapes.
- She doesn't care about her students' behavior during classes
- She gave an 'F' for Shelby as Shelby thinks that split-ends are "something that is wrong with the world."
- She has a website where she sells her paintings.
- Someone actually wanted to buy her paintings only for the picture frame.
- She thought she was vegetarian, but she wasn't since she ate a hamburger.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.