Minor Ships are relationships on the show that seem reasonable, but not given that much airtime.
Examples of Minor Ships
- Buke (B/ertram + L/uke)
- Jennie (Je/ssie Prescott+ Co/nnie Thompson)
- Lonnie (L/uke Ross+ C/onnie Thompson)
- Tori (To/ny + Zu/ri Ross)
- Bemma (B/ertram and Emma)
Jennie (Je/ssie Prescott and Co/nnie Thompson)
- Jessie and Connie converse in the park.
- Jessie believes Connie.
- Connie becomes a tutor of Luke by Jessie.
- When Luke discussed Jessie on Connie, she says it's not creepy.
- Connie becomes jealous after Jessie hugs Luke because she interferes much in the study date.
- Connie sprays Jessie with oranges.
- Jessie is terrified to see that Connie took Kenny the Koala Bear on the terrace.
- Connie wrote to Jessie a threatening note.
- In the park, Connie tells Jessie is Luke's girlfriend, not her.
- Jessie and Kenny Connie fight over the Koala.
- Connie thought Luke would be upset with Jessie like breaking the head of Kenny The Koala.
- Connie when entering the house Ross, Jessie thinks the Grim Reaper dressed.
- Jessie gives Connie a minor role in her play.
- Connie stuck up to Jessie so she can replace an actress as the main role, who kisses Luke's character.
- Tony and Zuri were talking before seeing Jessie get thrown into the street by the cab driver.
- Tony confesses that he liked Jessie, to Zuri in the lobby.
- Zuri (and Ravi) fill in for Tony at the front desk in the lobby.
- Zuri scolds Tony to bring Jessie home by eleven and to keep his hands off a Jessie during their date.
- Zuri gets her punked out ride from a guy that Tony knows.
Other Pairing Names
- Lutram (Ber/tram and Lu/ke Ross)
Lertram (L/uke and B/ertram)
- Luke asked Bertram to be his partner.
- Bertram cooked salmon for him purposely because he was angry with Luke for making him his partner in the paintball tournament
- Luke stayed with Bertram because he was grounded.
- Bertram and Luke were trying to kill the deadly spider.
- Bertram and Luke worked together.
- In the end, Bertram and Luke were yelling indistinctively.
Bemma is the friendly relationship between Emma and Bertram. (B/ertram and Emma Ross)
- Emma helps Bertram woo his crush.
- She ridicules his eating habits.
Jaylee is the friendly pairing of Jessie Prescott and Shaylee Michaels.
Season 1 Moments
- Betram was not happy when Ravi experimented on him.
- Bertram tried to get Ravi back for experimenting on him.
Season 2 Moments
To Be Me Or Not To Be Me
- They switched bodies with each other
- Ravi explained the elephant pearl bell to Bertram.
- Bertram refused to attend Zuri's tea party in place of Emma.
- When Bertram refused, Zuri gave him the puppy dog eyes, then screamed.
- Zuri complained about Jasmine to Emma.
Not to be confused with Jemma, the friendly pairing between Jessie and Emma.
- Jasmine invited Emma to a fashion show.
- When Emma fell, Jasmine did not help her but instead went for her shoes.
- Jasmine told Emma she wasn't going to the fashion show.
- Emma texted Jasmine a mean text with swears in it.