Jessie Goes To Hollywood (also known as Ooray for Ollywood and Hey Jessie!) is the twentieth and final episode in Season 4, and the last episode of JESSIE as well as the 98th episode overall. It first aired on October 16, 2015 to 2.43 million viewers.
- Debby Ryan as Jessie Prescott
- Peyton List as Emma Ross
- Cameron Boyce as Luke Ross
- Karan Brar as Ravi Ross
- Skai Jackson as Zuri Ross
- Kevin Chamberlin as Bertram Winkle
- Xavier Adams as Nomadic Warrior
- John Fleck as Robert R.J. Roberts
- This is the series finale.
- Skai Jackson posted some pictures on Instagram of this episode.
- A spin-off with Emma Ross, Ravi Ross and Zuri Ross was announced and ordered on February 25, 2015. Production began in the spring of 2015. The series is called BUNK'D and premiered on July 31, 2015. It is now airing its fifth season.
- As of the fourth season of Bunk'd, it isn't considered part of the Jessie storyline, as the Rosses are no longer appearing in the show, making it a true independent spinoff.
- There were originally going to be 26 episodes for Season 4 and the series finale was going to air January 2016, but 6 episodes were cut. This is probably due to Bunk'd's premiere.
- This is the final appearance of Jessie Prescott, Tony Chiccolini, and Rhoda Chesterfield. While this is their last appearance on JESSIE, Emma, Zuri and Ravi continue to be seen in the first 3 seasons of BUNK'D.
- It is revealed Bertram has been working for the Rosses for 10 years.
- "Tournament of Scepters" is a parody of the very-famous book series turned TV series, "Game of Thrones."
- Emma, Ravi, and Luke are all revealed to be fans of "Tournament of Scepters."
- Luke has the last line of the series: "Always."
- Zuri built her own version of Emma's Solar System for their respective science fair projects. Emma's being in the series premiere, while Zuri's is in the series finale.
- The new TV show Jessie got a starring role in what is clearly a parody of the show itself, except with a superhero element added.
- Zuri hates cheddar cheese.
- Zuri made her solar system project when she was 11, and Emma made hers when she was 13, and it's seen how much the characters have changed, as Emma did not want Jessie's help while Zuri did.
- Bertram Winkle finally told Christina that he's lazy. However, Christina knew of Bertram's laziness all along, stating he was never fired because she and the kids love him too much.
- Just as how the first episode and the series began with Jessie thrown to the ground and being found by the kids, this episode and the series ends with the events happening in reverse sequence--the kids finding Jessie, causing Jessie to be thrown to the ground.
- Tony moved to Los Angeles, partly to be with Jessie, partly because Mrs. Chesterfield fired him because she bought automatic doors, and partly because he had to drop out of the fire academy due to his allergy to smoke.
- Luke and Bertram would later make an appearance on BUNK'D.
- Luke does not make good on his promise, as the first episode of BUNK'D establishes that Luke had to go to summer school. However, in a later episode, Luke appeared and told Emma, Ravi and Zuri that he was making straight A's. So technically he did make good on his promise differently. However, that promise could've been made too close to the end of the school year, and it was too late to bring his grades up, so he had to go to summer school.
- Jessie kissed Luke on the cheek. This is the second time this has happened, the first time being in the episode Jessie's Big Break.
- According to a later deleted tweet by Skai Jackson, the name of this episode was originally "Hey Jessie!"
- Some sources, such as the XFINITY catalog, title the episode "Ooray for Ollywood".
- The series finale aired on Thursday, November 5th, in the UK.
- There were several references to the first episode.
- There were also 2 references to the show's name and a line in the show's theme song.
- Christina appears in both the series premiere and series finale.
- This wasn't the only Disney show finale to air on October 16th. The series finale of I Didn't Do It, The Rescuers, also aired that day.
- There is apparently an ice skating rink upstairs.
- In an earlier episode, the kids and Jessie go skating in a public ice rink.
- When Jessie and Ravi were exchanging last words, Ravi said that he would make friends and develop an athletic prowess as a joke. He did, however, make several friends at summer camp, and became more athletic in the spinoff series Bunk'd.
- The penthouse made an appearance in the season 2 premiere of Bunk'd.
- Jessie (show) officially ends with Jessie achieving her dream of becoming an actress, Christina becoming a stay-at-home mom, Tony moving to L.A. with Jessie, Bertram finally telling Christina he was lazy, Emma, Zuri, and Ravi going to summer camp (Camp Kikiwaka in Bunk'd) until they get to have their own dream jobs by the end of the third season, and Luke going to summer school.
- Earlier in the episode, Jessie Prescott asked Zuri Ross if her teacher would be happy with her doing the same project Emma Ross did 4 years ago, (New York, New Nanny) but then later in the episode, Emma told Zuri she did it 3 years ago.
- Emma isn't the brightest character on the show to begin with, so this may have just been a mistake on her part. Especially since she thought there were 15 planets.
- In the ending scene, Jessie was standing next to Tony Chicolini when she saw the kids coming towards her, but when the car hits her, Tony comes running from behind.
- The kids would've gotten in big trouble for damaging the Hollywood sign or even hiking up there without adult supervision or permission, but no one seemed to care.
- Zuri's Solar System diorama includes Pluto, which is no longer considered a planet as explained in the first Episode of the series which is how Emma was declared a winner.
| To view the Jessie Goes to Hollywood gallery, click here.