|“||Back off, you over grown gecko!||”|
Glue Dunnit: A Sticky Situation is the sixteenth episode in the first season of JESSIE. It first aired on April 13, 2012 to 3.02 million viewers. It aired as apart Whodunit? Weekend on Disney Channel.
Jessie is tasked with ungluing Mrs. Chesterfield's hands from her head, while Ravi attempts to uncover who switched Mrs. Chesterfield's hair gel with glue. Meanwhile, Jessie and Tony plan a date together, which they don't end up going on for a sticky situation. In the end, it was revealed that Zeus was the one who replaced Mrs. Chesterfield's hair gel with glue.
- Debby Ryan as Jessie Prescott
- Peyton List as Emma Ross
- Cameron Boyce as Luke Ross
- Karan Brar as Ravi Ross
- Skai Jackson as Zuri Ross
- Kevin Chamberlin as Bertram Winkle
Zuri: (to Mr. Kipling) Back off, you over grown gecko!
Rhoda Chesterfield: I hope you two love-muffins hit it off, get hitched, go for a long honeymoon with the entire Ross Family, in an RV, that falls off a cliff!
- This episode was a part of Disney Channel's Whodunit? Weekend, which aired April 13 and 15, 2012. It also featured new episodes of A.N.T. Farm, Fish Hooks, Austin & Ally, and Shake It Up.
- "Glue Dunnit" is a pun of "Whodunnit".
- This episode makes a reference to the Muppets, when Zuri says, "I'm about to squeal like Miss Piggy."
- This episode also makes a reference to Sesame Street, when Emma said, "Big Bird wears less feathers (than Mrs. Chesterfield)."
- Mrs. Chesterfield called the Ross kids "Rugrats", which is the same title as Nicktoons's TV Show, Rugrats.
- The episode makes a reference to CSI and Sherlock Holmes when Ravi and Mr. Kipling dress up as detectives.
- This episode reveals Mrs. Chesterfield is not a natural redhead.
- This episode is the only episode of any Disney show to get "bonus" (deleted scenes) on the Disney website.
- This is the first time an episode of Jessie aired on Friday the 13th. The second time was the airing of the episode We Are So Grounded.
- Luke says "I Didn't Do It" which is the name of the Disney Channel Original Series I Didn't Do It which aired on January 17, 2014.
- It is revealed that Zeus was the one who put the glue in Jessie's purse.
- This is the first episode to air in April of 2012.
- Emma's phone rang when she pretended to have a phone call, but it was broken.
- When Jessie's finger was supposed to be stuck on Mrs. Chesterfield, you could see she was moving them.
- When Ravi was walking to the side of Emma, he was near the counter with the sink. On the next cut, he is standing next to Emma.
To view the Glue Dunnit: A Sticky Situation transcript, click here.
| To view the Glue Dunnit: A Sticky Situation gallery, click here.