|“||I meant New York!||”|
Agatha's twin sister, Angela, who is supposedly nice, comes to New York, and, Jessie suspects she is trying to steal her job as a nanny for the Ross children. Agatha and Jessie team up to put an end to Angela's mean ways. Meanwhile, Emma tries to cope with a giant zit on her nose. In the end, the Ross children stand up for Jessie.
- Debby Ryan as Jessie Prescott
- Peyton List as Emma Ross
- Cameron Boyce as Luke Ross
- Karan Brar as Ravi Ross
- Skai Jackson as Zuri Ross
- Kevin Chamberlin as Bertram Winkle
Emma: My face looks like a baboon's butt.
Luke: Yeah, oh but today it has a rash.
- The idea of identical relatives portrayed by the same person was also used in previous Disney sitcoms, Hannah Montana and The Suite Life of Zack & Cody.
- Jennifer Veal played a dual role of both Agatha and Angela. It is very similar to Dove Cameron, who plays Liv and Maddie on Liv and Maddie however, Dove Cameron came back in a crossover.
- Tony and Jessie Prescott had to cancel their 3rd 1st date.
- Jessie's longhorn slippers that make longhorn noises are similar to Bailey Pickett's duck slippers that make a quacking sound on The Suite Life on Deck, who was also portrayed by Debby Ryan.
- This is the last episode to air in May of 2012.
| To view the Evil Times Two gallery, click here.