|“||Creepy with a capital K!||”|
Jessie believes Connie Thompson, a math tutor she finds for Luke, will be the perfect scholarly influence to help Luke's terrible understanding of math. To Jessie’s dismay, Connie turns out to be a lovelorn teen fascinated with Luke to the point of "psychotic obsessivoy stalking him, and texting him more than 42 times a day, making Luke believe she is "creepy with a capital K!" But Connie's interests in Luke grow to the point where she warns Jessie to back off of Luke or face horrific consequences. Meanwhile, Ravi is convinced that his new Mystical iBall app can predict the future after predictions about Bertram and Zuri came true.
- Debby Ryan as Jessie Prescott
- Skai Jackson as Zuri Ross
- Karan Brar as Ravi Ross
- Cameron Boyce as Luke Ross
- Kevin Chamberlin as Bertram Winkle
Luke: Blocked number? Hello?
Zuri posing as Connie: Lukey-pookey, it's Connie. I decided to forgive you. I'm taking you back.
- This episode is the first episode in the Creepy Connie Saga.
- Emma is absent in this episode, marking this the first episode where a main cast member is absent. The second episode she is absent in is in the episode World Wide Web of Lies.
- When Luke screamed "No! They killed Kenny!" it was a direct reference to South Park's infamous "Oh my god! They killed Kenny!".
- The Mystical iBall is a parody of a Magic 8-Ball.
- This is the first time Kenny the Koala is shown on JESSIE.
- On Disney+, iTunes and in the UK, this episode is just called Creepy Connie.
- This episode got a sequel called Creepy Connie's Curtain Call.
- Cameron's dance crew "X-Mob" appeared in the beginning of the episode as Luke's dance partners.
- This is the last episode to air in November 2011.
- This episode is the first of the Creepy Connie trilogy episodes.
To view the Creepy Connie Comes a Callin' transcript, click here.
| To view the Creepy Connie Comes a Callin' gallery, click here.