Lessons from JESSIE I didn't like:
- you have to look attractive for people to like you
- guys should be athletic
- girls should only care about looks
- if you like anything else like science, or lizards, you're a freak
- being a poor nanny and getting your kids in danger is okay!
- leave your kids with a nanny and never seeing them is okay
- we should dunk nerdy guys' head in the toilet
- being smart and popularity don't mix! -- one of the major focuses of the whole show!
- insulting your siblings is okay if you're cute
- hurting your siblings is okay if you're cute
- just do a pouty face and you won't get in trouble
- nannies and butlers are HORRIBLY underpaid
- being different is NEVER okay
- make fun of different people
- pranking and revenge is necessary
- your main goal as a nanny isn't to keep your kids are, it's going after your acting dreams, keeping your kids safe is secondary
- nerds are so weak they can't rip a piece of paper
This is why I like BUNK'D. The characters are maturing and not doing these things anymore, especially that Luke is gone.