|“||That doll dresses better than I do!||”|
Ravi deals with the trials and tribulations of adjusting to his new American school. After taking Jessie's advice, he starts acting like Luke in order to fit in with the crowd. Zuri learns the value of a dollar when, and against the wishes of Chesterfield they set up a lemonade stand in the lobby of their building. Meanwhile, Emma gets new high heel shoes and wears them to school, even though Jessie told her not to, and ends up not being able to walk and going to the nurse 3 times.
- Debby Ryan as Jessie Prescott
- Skai Jackson as Zuri Ross
- Karan Brar as Ravi Ross
- Peyton List as Emma Ross
- Cameron Boyce as Luke Ross
- Kevin Chamberlin as Bertram Winkle
Special Guest Cast
Finch: How do you even know him?
Luke: I don't, really. He's my dad's... friend's... cousin's... dog's... neighbor.
Luke: (in an Indian accent) Wait! I am the one who insulted your womanly mustache!
Ravi: No, it was me.
Jessie: Noses are overrated anyway. Just ask Voldemort! Zuri: Don't say his name!
Jessie: There, how does that look (puts up sign on lemonade stand)
Zuri: Is that supposed to be my handwriting?
Jessie: (to Emma) You're gonna have to do your duty in flats.
Luke: You said doody.
- The episode title is an allusion to the hit TV show, Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader.
- This is the first episode to be directed by Kevin Chamberlin, who portrays Bertram.
- Dale Davenport says to one of the students he bullies in the hallway, "Your body is a temple, DON'T MAKE ME KNOCK IT DOWN!!!" This may have been an allusion to the Biblical scripture of 1 Corinthians 6:19.
- Luke's underwear appears in this episode.
- It's revealed Luke wears green boxers.
- This is the first time where a cast member is also the director of the episode.
- Jace Norman later signed to Nickelodeon and became a main character on Henry Danger.
- In this episode, Ravi says that he can finally go to school, but in the first episode New York, New Nanny, he along with Emma, Luke and Zuri was waiting for the school bus when Jessie throws the lunch boxes at them. Unless he was just there to see the others leave for school.
To view the Are You Cooler Than a 5th Grader? transcript, click here.
| To view the Are You Cooler Than a 5th Grader? gallery, click here.