After Jessie and Ravi discover that Zuri is a chess prodigy, Jessie enters Zuri into a chess competition where she can win two tickets for a flight to and from Paris. Meanwhile, while watching a show about unsolved crimes, Luke and Emma start to believe that Bertram is the "Scuba Bandit" and try to prove this- however, Bertram finds out and tricks them into being his "crime assistants". In the end, Zuri throws the match so that her opponent, Clement Brulee can go home to Paris to see his family and make amends, and Luke and Emma discover that Bertram isn't really the Scuba Bandit- he was just pretending to get back at them for believing that he was, although it was revealed that they got so scared they called the police, but when they're watching the crime show again, they start to believe that Jessie is the Sweetheart Bandit as the episode ends.
- Debby Ryan as Jessie Prescott
- Peyton List as Emma Ross
- Cameron Boyce as Luke Ross
- Karan Brar as Ravi Ross
- Skai Jackson as Zuri Ross
- Kevin Chamberlin as Bertram Winkle
- Patrick Kerr as Clement Brulee
- Clement Brulee's name sounds familiar to a French dessert called crêmé brûlée.
- Luke said he found a collection of onions that looks like "The Three Tenors" in Bertram's Room, which means that he began hoarding again, also mentioned that he returned to hoarding in We Are So Grounded.
- Luke and Emma accuse Bertram of being a criminal again. The first time was Pain in the Rear Window where they accuse Bertram of murder.
- Luke finds it normal to hear colours, probably because he has synaesthesia, a disorder that mixes up your senses.
- On Disney Channel's A.N.T. Farm, Paisley enters a doll in a beauty pageant that looks similar to the clown Luke bumped into.
- A giant Panda can be seen at yet another of Zuri's Tea Parties. Bertram won the stuffed animal after "rigging" Jessie's carnival game in Pain in the Rear Window.
- When Zuri attempts to throw the chess game to Clement, she moves her pawn to open her king to his queen. Clement then moves his bishop and takes Zuri's king and says "checkmate." Zuri's move is illegal in regular chess because it puts her in check. In speed chess, Clement's move is illegal because Zuri has not pressed her clock. He can not move until she does so.
| To view the All the Knight Moves gallery, click here.